17 Nov What is the best time to post on Instagram in the Philippines?
As brand owners, have you ever wondered why you don’t get enough eyeballs or engagement even if you post high-value content consistently? There could be several reasons, but most of the time, you need to post at the right time, which can save your efforts in creating content. The reason behind this is that not only will this help improve your engagement rate, but it’ll also give you a bigger chance of getting more leads and sales as well.
With over 18.65 million Instagram users in the Philippines and thousands of brands competing for a spot, improving your strategy on how your content increases your reach with the right target audience and stand out among your competitors is crucial. So, what is the best time to post on Instagram in the Philippines?
The Best Times to Post on Instagram
Instagram is a great way to share your content with the world, but it’s also a platform where you can interact with others. That’s why simply sharing your content is not enough—you also need to interact with other users on Instagram.
If you want to get the most out of your Instagram experience, then it’s important that you know when to post so that you reach the most target audience possible. The optimum time varies by country, so ask your local Instagram support team for more information about when best to post on the platform. However, based on typical user times, some fundamental guidelines apply. According to Sprout Social, the network’s popularity increased as the first social media platform with purely visual content. Images of people’s meals, travels, clothing, and events were posted. Additionally, since the launch of Instagram Business Profiles, the site has made it simpler for users to tag businesses, eateries, and locations. As a result, Instagram became a useful visual marketing tool for both brands and companies. Your social media content strategy might greatly benefit from knowing when to post on Instagram. Here are the latest data for 2022:
- Best times to post on Instagram: Mondays at 11 a.m., Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Best days to post on Instagram: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Worst days to post on Instagram: Sundays
Best Time to Post By Industry
Every brand has a unique target audience, and each industry will have a different posting schedule depending on its target audience’s daily online schedule. In that case, here are some of the most recent Coschedule data on best posting times by industry that you can use for your business.
- B2C Businesses: Before work, over lunch, and when people are relaxing at home late at night appear to be the best times for businesses selling consumer products.
- B2B Businesses: The times for B2B are similar, with the majority of activity occurring during lunch and after work.
- Software Businesses: There hasn’t been much change here either, though it appears that right before and right after lunch may be the best times. It’s possible that those of us in the software industry spend our lunch breaks looking away from screens.
- Healthcare Companies: Off-peak hours in the mid-morning and early afternoon are best for healthcare businesses.
- Media Companies: It’s difficult to drive traffic from Instagram, but it’s beneficial for brand building, even for media publishers. The best times are when people are just starting their day, taking a lunch break, or looking for an afternoon break.
- Higher Education: Catching people after work seems to be the most successful strategy for higher education. People may be more receptive to furthering their education or changing careers when they leave their jobs.
How to Know What Is the Best Time to Post on Instagram?
Every brand has its uniqueness and is built differently, so there is no particular answer about the best time to post for all business page owners because it depends on your target market. Here are a few tips for determining what the best time to post is for YOU:
1. Get to Know Your Target Market
When establishing your business, knowing your buyer persona or who you want to sell your products or services to is essential. To know your target market, you must determine their demographic profile, such as age, gender, employment status, location, educational attainment, etc. Also, it would be best to assess their psychographic profile, like opinions, interests, and hobbies. The more particular you are, your campaign and content will be more effective. These all help to define the identity of the individual you want to market to.
After knowing your target market, imagine a day in their lives as the following step. For example, what do they do between the time they wake up, put their phones away, and go to bed? Each market will have a slightly different schedule based on the demographics listed above.
2. Check your Instagram Insights
Instagram already has a built-in tool to check what time your users are online. Followers’ analytics are available in the Instagram mobile app’s Insights section. You can use this to see which days and times your Instagram followers are active.
3. Check your Competitors and Influencers
Examine the days and times when your competitors post on social media. That should also explain why they’re posting at those times. Check the consistency and regularity of their posting schedule. Similarly, if your influencers and your brand have similar target audiences, you can examine when they post their content.
Ultimately, there are no hard rules on when to post. What really matters is that you are posting content that is valuable to your audience at a time of day when they can consume this content. If you consistently post quality content with an eye towards the hours of the day your audience is most likely to see it, you’ll be able to see a boost in engagement and hopefully your story will spread, therefore maximizing your media’s lifespan.
Want to let the pros handle social media marketing for your business? Holler at us or get a quote here.